Composting Workshop – Stirling Women’s Shed
June 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Come join the Stirling Women’s Shed community for a workshop on composting! Compost does incredible things for you garden so come along and learn the art of making beautiful compost that smells great and feels wonderful. See how to use all your household scraps and garden waste. Share your successes and disasters.This workshop is presented by Peg Davies (Lessen with Peg), on behalf of the City of Stirling and Switch Your Thinking.
Location: This workshop will take place in the function hall, right next to the Stirling Women’s Shed room.
- Women’s Shed is a place for people who identify as female and is respectful of people from the LGBTIQA+ community.
- Women’s Shed attendees must be 18+
- Please consider others. If you are unwell or unable to attend please let us know. This gives us the opportunity to enable someone else to join.
- There may be photos taken during the session, please let the presenter know if you do not consent to having photos taken of you.
- A keep cup for tea/coffee if you have one.
- Water bottle.
- Any snacks/dinner you might like during breaks.
If you have any questions, or access requirements or require this information in an alternate format please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9205 8579.