Secondhand Success – Byford
October 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Join waste and sustainability educator Laura Monisse for an engaging session on shopping and selling second-hand and the practical strategies you can implement for success. 🛍️🙌🎉
Together, we’ll explore:
- Second-hand marketplaces: Let’s talk the ins and outs of buying and selling second-hand through popular platforms like Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Gumtree, Depop, and more.
- Buying everyday items second-hand: Consider the range of things you need or would like. Keep a record and discover where you can buy them second-hand. Learn tips the pros use for success!
- Uncover expert tips to find quality items: Know the right questions to ask to sellers, good messages to send, and how to make sure you’ve buying a good product for the right price!
- Selling Second-hand: Turn Clutter into Cash! 💸 Discover the secrets of creating winning listings with captivating photos and compelling descriptions. You’ll find out which platform is best for selling different types of items and gain valuable insights into effectively pricing your item.
- Safety First: Protect Yourself Online. We’ll share essential safety measures to keep you secure when meeting buyers or sellers in person. You’ll also learn to spot and avoid common online scams, ensuring a worry-free second-hand experience. Your safety matters! 🔒
This will be an interactive session. You’ll have the opportunity to share your experiences 🙋♀️, learn from fellow participants 💁♀️💁💁♂️, and develop a deeper understanding of the challenges, opportunities, and solutions that come with buying and selling second-hand.
You’ll leave the workshop with the knowledge, skills and confidence to embrace the world of sustainable thrifting! You’ll unlock your potential to be a savvy environmentalist the can buy and sell second-hand with ease.
Your workshop facilitator is Laura Monisse 🌿✨ She is a passionate sustainability educator ♻️📚, workshop facilitator 🙌🎉, and yoga teacher 🧘♀️🌈. With a background in Population Health, Integrated Design, Waste Management and Adult Education 🍎🌍👩🎨, she brings her expertise and experience to create engaging and interactive learning experiences. Her workshops will inspire you to make positive changes with practical strategies that are easy to implement to create a more conscious, healthier, sustainable life 🌱🌎✨
📣 Spread the Word! Invite your friends, family, and anyone interested in becoming a second-hand sales success.
Book your spot now and let’s start!
See you there!